A Co-opers' Rights and Responsibilities
1. Security in your home.
2. Access to house and ICC financial records.
3. A democratically run house.
4. A clean house.
5. Improvements and change in your houses.
6. Be heard and listened to.
7. Your own priacy and space.
8. Capable house officers.
9. Critique problems in the house.
1. Lock doors and windows.
2. Pay member charges.
3. Attend house meetings.
4. Contribute labor.
5. B open to others' ideas.
6. Listen to and hear others.
7. Respect others' privacy and space.
8. Talk to and support officers work towards creative solutions.